Get that Glow!!!
by: Nitin Jain
Wanna know the secret behind “getting the glow on the face”?? Here you go…
1. Always apply a light moisturizer, under-eye cream and sun-screen before leaving your house. Even if you are not going out, a hint of tinted moisture does no harm.
2. If you want to get that glow, ensure there’s no trace of makeup before you go to bed. See some homemade makeup removers: http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/beauty/homemade-recipes/makeup-removers.htm
3. Sleep does wonders to your skin, so try to get atleast 7 to 8 hours of rest everyday. See Beauty Sleep: http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/beauty/body-basics/beauty-sleep.htm
4. Try and go in for a massage and facial at least once a month. This will help tone your skin. See facial massage: http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/beauty/skin-care/facial-massage.htm
5. Drink lots of water, and if you can try to have at least 2 to 3 glasses of coconut water a day.
6. Work out is a good way to keep your skin healthy as it detoxifies the body. If you love to swim hit the pool everyday. For those who are not fond of water; you have the option of going for a jog.
7. Stick to a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables. Opt for salads instead of oily food. Use less oil while cooking. Try steaming, baking or roasting instead. It saves you a lot of calories, and is lighter to digest.
8. Is is also very important to go on a calorie binge at times. If gorging on a chocolate pastry makes you happy, go ahead. But remember to do this not more once a week. It could go the other way, and you may have to repent.
Join the discussion: How can I get a glowing and radiant skin? http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/discus/about13.html
About The Author
If you wish to reproduce the above article you are welcome to do so, provided the article is reproduced in its entirety, including this resource box and LIVE link to our website.
This article was posted on October 25, 2004